Aquacare Physical Therapy is seeking the following positions:
Women’s Health Therapist AND Lymphedema Therapist – Salisbury MD
$5000 Sign On Bonus Being Offered
Aquacare Physical Therapy has an opportunity for a full or part time physical therapist looking to start or continue his or her career with a growing and exciting outpatient company. If you are looking for mentorship and value clinical excellence, specialization through continuing education, and career advancement, apply now! This is a full/part time physical therapist for our Salisbury, MD location. Dedicated Women’s Health Center. Clinical caseload is 9-10 patients per day, emphasizing one on one manual therapy. Aquacare Physical Therapy has 10 sites throughout Delaware and Maryland. We have been involved in treating women’s health for over 20 years. We are the only practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware specializing in women’s health. Our practice is dedicated to women’s health including pelvic floor therapy for men and women (urinary and fecal incontinence/organ prolapse/and pelvic pain.) Other women’s health services include lymphedema, pregnancy, and osteoporosis specialty. We are looking for a full time Women’s Heath Physical Therapist and a Lymphedema Therapist for our Salisbury, MD office. This would be an excellent position for a therapist who is in the initial training in pelvic floor therapy/or lymphedema. OR for an individual who has received full training in lymphedema/women’s health. Great mentorship opportunities available.
Staff Physical Therapist- Salisbury Maryland
Has an opportunity for a full/part manual orthopedic physical therapist looking to start or continue his or her career with a growing and exciting outpatient company. If you are looking for mentorship and value clinical excellence, specialization through continuing education and career advancement, apply now. There are TWO full/tie physical therapist postions available in our Salisbury, Maryland Locations. Clinical caseload is less than 10 patients per day, emphasizing one on one manual therapy.
Clinical Director For our Seaford DE location.
$4000 Sign On Bonus
Aquacare Physical Therapy is Searching for a Full-Time Physical Therapist/Clinical Director For Our Seaford DE Location. This opportunity provides lots of opportunity to utilize manual skills and work one on one with patients. Patient case load is less than 10 patients per day.
Experience in an orthopedic setting, aquatic experience great, but not required. Excellent opportunity for a seasoned manager, or a motivated physical therapist looking to move into a management position. Growing company with many opportunities for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs patient care and supervision of care including evaluation, assessment and planning. Ensures quality of patient care, integrity of specialty services.
- Providing learning opportunities to staff to develop advanced clinical skills.
- Promotes and guides professional development and morale of clinicians.
- Assists in development and implementation of clinic policies and procedures regarding patient care and compliance policies.
- Directly supervises assigned clinical and administrative staff.
- Recruits, selects and retains top clinical and administrative staff.
- Consistently communicates with staff through scheduled staff meetings, annual reviews, and an informal open-door practice.
- Advances the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the company vision and mission.
- Creative management/oversee of schedule.
- Develops and implements a business plan with the goal of relationship building and enhancement.
- Provides educational marketing programs for referral sources, area businesses, and the general community.
- Analyzes patient survey satisfaction feedback.
- Develop relationship with with referral sources including past patients, physicians and the community.
- Continue to look for innovative opportunities to promote our services in a local private practice that focuses on spending time with patients and direct manual therapy with emphasis on one on one treatment time.
Benefits for all positions include:
- Highly competitive salary and performance compensation package
- 3 weeks PTO
- High level advancement opportunities for experienced clinicians
- A formalized mentoring process for young clinicians
- 401K with matching
- $1250 in Continuing education financial reimbursement, continuing education hour
- Benefit package would include compensation for 2 Women’s Health Courses through the Women’s Health Section of the APTA or Herman and Wallace Continuing Education. For Lymphedema Therapy will cover certification through the Academy of Lymphatic Studies
In house continuing education classes offered one time per year
- Medical/dental/and vision coverage
- Mentorship for new grads and in specialty services
- Sign on bonus and relocation/moving bonus available
Join the Leader of Clinical Excellence and Specialty Programs in Delaware and the Eastern Shore… Aquacare Physical Therapy!
Applicants – please forward resumes and cover letters to:
Cara Konlian MSPT/CEO
Please contact a local clinic for more information.