Aquacare Physical Therapy is seeking the following positions:
Staff Physical Therapist – Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN
Lewes, DEView Job Description
Aquacare Physical Therapy is looking for a Full-Time, Part-Time Physical Therapist for our two Lewes locations. At Aquacare Physical Therapy we value clinical excellence and offer mentorship programs, specialization through continuing education, and career advancement opportunities. The clinical caseload is typically less than 10 patients per day, with an emphasis on one-on-one manual therapy.
- Highly competitive salary and performance compensation package
- Paid Time Off
- $1,250 in continuing education financial reimbursement and a paid continuing education day
- 401K with matching
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability & Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Advancement opportunities for experienced clinicians
- Mentoring program for newly licensed clinicians
- Current & Valid Physical Therapy License
- Experience in an orthopedic setting, and/or aquatic experience is great, but not required
- Evaluate and Treat Patients
- Develop a Comprehensive and Individualized Treatment Plan
- Instruct Patients on the Proper Mechanics of their Exercise Program
- Provide Supervision and Instruction to Exercise Specialists
- Develop and Instruct Patients on a Home Exercise Program and Prepare Patients for Discharge
- Maintain Complete, Accurate and Timely Medical Records (WebPT)
Clinical Director/Physical Therapist
Seaford, DEView Job Description
Offering $1,500 Sign-On Bonus. Aquacare Physical Therapy is searching for a Full-Time Physical Therapist/Clinical Director For Our Seaford Delaware. This position provides the opportunity to utilize manual skills and work one on one with patients. The patient caseload is less than 10 patients per day.
- Highly competitive salary and performance compensation package.
- A formalized mentoring process for young clinicians.
- High-level advancement opportunities for experienced clinicians.
- 3 weeks paid PTO.
- 401K with matching.
- $1250 in Continuing education financial reimbursement, continuing education day, in-house course, leadership courses, growth, and mentorship.
- $1500 Sign-on bonus.
Great opportunity for a therapist with a career aspiration of moving into management/leadership of a small locally owned private practice. Please email resume to email@example.com
Staff Physical Therapist- Full Time, Part Time, or PRN
Salisbury, MDView Job Description
Aquacare Physical Therapy is looking for a Full-Time, Part-Time Physical Therapist for our two Salisbury locations. At Aquacare Physical Therapy we value clinical excellence and offer mentorship programs, specialization through continuing education, and career advancement opportunities. The clinical caseload is typically less than 10 patients per day, with an emphasis on one-on-one manual therapy.
Join the Leader of Clinical Excellence and Specialty Programs in Delaware and the Eastern Shore… Aquacare Physical Therapy!
Applicants – please forward resumes and cover letters to:
Cara Konlian MSPT/CEO
Please contact a local clinic for more information.