Aquacare Physical Therapy is seeking the following positions:
Women’s Health Therapist AND Lymphedema Therapist – Salisbury MD
$5000 Sign On Bonus Being Offered
Aquacare Physical Therapy has an opportunity for a full or part time physical therapist looking to start or continue his or her career with a growing and exciting outpatient company. If you are looking for mentorship and value clinical excellence, specialization through continuing education, and career advancement, apply now! This is a full/part time physical therapist for our Salisbury, MD location. Dedicated Women’s Health Center. Clinical caseload is 9-10 patients per day, emphasizing one on one manual therapy. Aquacare Physical Therapy has 10 sites throughout Delaware and Maryland. We have been involved in treating women’s health for over 20 years. We are the only practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware specializing in women’s health. Our practice is dedicated to women’s health including pelvic floor therapy for men and women (urinary and fecal incontinence/organ prolapse/and pelvic pain.) Other women’s health services include lymphedema, pregnancy, and osteoporosis specialty. We are looking for a full time Women’s Heath Physical Therapist and a Lymphedema Therapist for our Salisbury, MD office. This would be an excellent position for a therapist who is in the initial training in pelvic floor therapy/or lymphedema. OR for an individual who has received full training in lymphedema/women’s health. Great mentorship opportunities available.
Staff Physical Therapist- Fitness Forum Physical Therapy – Annapolis Maryland
Has an opportunity for a full/part manual orthopedic physical therapist looking to start or continue his or her career with a growing and exciting outpatient company. If you are looking for mentorship and value clinical excellence, specialization through continuing education and career advancement, apply now. Clinical caseload is less than 10 patients per day, emphasizing one on one manual therapy.
Benefits for all positions include:
- Highly competitive salary and performance compensation package
- 3 weeks PTO
- High level advancement opportunities for experienced clinicians
- A formalized mentoring process for young clinicians
- 401K with matching
- $1250 in Continuing education financial reimbursement, continuing education hour
- Benefit package would include compensation for 2 Women’s Health Courses through the Women’s Health Section of the APTA or Herman and Wallace Continuing Education. For Lymphedema Therapy will cover certification through the Academy of Lymphatic Studies
In house continuing education classes offered one time per year
- Medical/dental/and vision coverage
- Mentorship for new grads and in specialty services
- Sign on bonus and relocation/moving bonus available
Join the Leader of Clinical Excellence and Specialty Programs in Delaware and the Eastern Shore… Aquacare Physical Therapy!
Applicants – please forward resumes and cover letters to:
Cara Konlian MSPT/CEO
Please contact a local clinic for more information.