The goal of our sports medicine is to provide a rapid and safe return to sports and recreational activities for athletes of all ages. Both land and water environments will be used to address the individual needs of our patients. Services offered will include aquatic and manual therapy, sports specific video and biomechanical analysis, sports specific rehabilitation programs, nutritional analysis, and weight management.
Whether you are a highly-tuned athlete or a weekend warrior, a child at play or an older adult exercising to stay in shape, the Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Program at Aquacare provides a unique physical therapy approach to address your neuromusculoskeletal injuries or dysfunctions.
Aquacare’s mission is to offer superb physical therapy services with an emphasis on hands-on and holistic treatment that may integrate land and aquatic therapy.
Services offered will include aquatic and manual therapy, sports specific video and biomechanical analysis, sports specific/functional training, nutritional analysis, and weight management.
Benefits of Program
- More one-on-one time with therapist
- Emphasis placed on manual therapy and exercise
- Individualized treatment approach
- Treatment and Education based on most current research
- Sports-specific exercises
- Speedy return to Sport or Recreational Activities
- Aquacare Rehabilitation also offers Aquatic Sports Training Programs for local Sports Teams
- Personalized Strength and Conditioning Programs designed for any sport or any age group
- Aquatic or land-based personal training
- Community Aquatic Classes
- Open Swim or Gym programs