To Our Valued Patients,
At Aquacare/Fitness Forum Physical Therapy, we are evaluating daily, measures to keep you & our staff safe during these very challenging times. We would like to provide a summary of how Aquacare/Fitness Forum Physical Therapy is responding to the COVID-19 crisis, while still delivering high-quality care to you!
- All Aquacare Physical Therapy/Fitness Forum clinics remain OPEN.
- Given the current state of social distancing, Aquacare/Fitness Forum Physical Therapy has prioritized offering Online Physical Therapy sessions, commonly known as Telehealth or TelePT for some commercial insurances. For Medicare/Medicaid products, we are authorized to provide what is considered E-Visits (subject to change in the near future). Please contact us if you are interested in Telehealth.
- Each of our 11 clinics has taken aggressive measures to provide for everyone’s safety, which include:
- Following all CDC guidelines
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces throughout the day, including between each and every patient
- All patients and staff have their temperature taken before or upon entering our clinics with a remote infrared temperature scanner
- Screening all patients and staff for coronavirus exposure
- Adhering to social distancing when not delivering hands-on care
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic, and spacing all patients from each other during their therapy sessions
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible
- Community aquatic programs have been temporarily place on hold during this crisis
- To ensure our patients, employees and visitors well-being, a mandatory screening will take place before entering all Aquacare/Fitness Forum locations. If you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your appointment before coming to your appointment.
- If you are older, have severe underlying medical conditions, or are immunocompromised, please contact us to talk about your upcoming appointments, and the ability for you to continue your care through virtual telehealth visits.
Providing successful care for our patients in a safe and healthy environment is our top priority.
Combating the corona virus requires a national effort, in the true definition of the American spirit and resolve. Our country has been challenged before, and prevailed. Together, we will do so today
Cara Konlian CEO/MSPT